3. COMMENT on our post with hashtag #tfsgiveaway or leave a COMMENT on this post below
4. TAG your friends in the Instagram comment
5. For an EXTRA ENTRY SHARE, POST, REGRAM or/and FOLLOW LIKE ourFacebook Page and Twitter hashtag #tfsgiveaway
That’s It! Good luck!
* US residents only. Only 1 entry per person will be counted. One Lucky Winner
Giveaway ends 01/17/16 and winner will be announced/tagged on Instagram and here on 01/18/16. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or any of its affiliates, Neiman Marcus or Marc Jacobs Beauty. By entering, entrants confirm that they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of any and all responsibility and agrees to Instagram’s terms if use. Marc Jacobs Beauty Giveaway
Marc Jacobs Beauty Giveaway was last modified: January 11th, 2016 by thefashionistyle
1. LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION: With your finger, trace down from the iris of your eye and in from the tip of your nose – that is where blush should start. “FW15’s healthy flush falls from the cheek to the jawbone,” says makeup artist Wendy Rowe.
2. KEEP IT LIGHT: “Cheekbones are usually blemish-free,” says makeup artist Kay Montano, “so I apply as little base as possible beneath blush. Just add a touch of luminizer to the cheekbones to make them more pronounced.” Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush mimics the effect of a candlelit glow for a soft-focus finish.
3. FIND YOUR TEXTURE MATCH: “For a dewy look, choose a cream texture blush,” advises makeup guru Bobbi Brown. “But avoid it if you have rough patches of skin or breakouts. Instead, choose a powder, as it’s the easiest formula to blend and works on most skin types. ”Powder fans should opt for Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Pink, while cream devotees should try Le Métier de Beauté Crème Fresh Tint in Poppy.
4. TWO SHADES ARE BETTER THAN ONE: “You should use two blush colors,” says Brown. “Start with a subtle shade that matches your own flush, then add a brighter color – pink, coral, rose or plum – to the apples of your cheeks to avoid looking washed out. ”Cheat with Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher in The Climax, which combines two color-match hues – simply swirl and sweep for multidimensional tone. For an evening beauty look, take the brighter shade further up to your cheekbones.
5. FLATTER YOUR FACE SHAPE: Peachy shades can double as subtle contourers. “Apply blush to the high part of cheekbones and towards the temples to create a sculpted and lifted effect, which works well on round face shapes,” says Terry De Gunzburg, founder of By Terry. “Blush along the jawline softens square faces; oval shapes should wear it on the apples of the cheeks to give the illusion of roundness.”
6. APPLY LIKE A PRO: “If you’re using a blush stick, draw a circle and blend out,” says A-list makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. “With a palette, use your fingers and tap along cheekbones.” And if you prefer powder? “Use a large brush and tap off any excess before you start,” says London- based makeup artist Amanda Bell. “Then take a small brush and blend out to the hairline in small circles, effectively polishing it into your skin.” Adding Kevyn Aucoin The Large Powder Blush Brush to your kit is a good investment.
7. GO BEYOND THE CHEEKS: “Lightly dot a tiny amount of blush on the bridge of the nose, the eyelids and the chin, then blend,” says Fred Letailleur, YSL Beauty’s International Makeup Artist. “This harmonizes color and makes it appear natural.” Lip-cheek duos such as Lilah B. Divine Duo in B.fearless or YSL Beauty Baby Doll Kiss & Blush are ideal for creating this look.
Photography by Tim Walker Natalie Portman Miss Dior Campaign
Natalie Portman Miss Dior Campaign was photographed by Tim Walker in a series of enchanting portraits. “Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a smooth and carefully formed perfume, not a sensory assault, but rather a halo, like an aura. It’s a “bubble ” perfume, one possessing the extreme elegance of gentleness ,” states François Demachy, the house’s exclusive perfumer-creator. At the heart of this delicate fragrance lies the subtly sweet perfume of the peony, recreated here through a harmonious combination of rose and fruity notes.