If you are a fashion designer or have a product that is relevant to our content and you would like to be featured on TheFashioniStyle.com, please email us at reviews@TheFashioniStyle.com.
If you are a PR company for products that are relevant to our content and you think our readers should know about, we would love to hear from you contact@TheFashioniStyle.com.
We are regularly invited into designer’s trunk shows, fashion shows, boutique’s openings, etc. to experience or try out new products or services. While we do not charge for product reviews, products are graciously submitted/offered by companies so we can use them and keep them in order to form an honest opinion for editorial consideration on TheFashioniStyle.com.
We prefer to write about things we love, which is why the majority of reviews are positive. The opinions and reviews on TheFashioniStyle are honest assessments of products and services. The content on this site is never pre-approved by PR representatives or brands.
While we promise honest feedback, TheFashioniStyle does not guarantee positive reviews or reviews at all on gratis products or services. We are not paid to write reviews.
Complimentary services, gratis products, and press samples never compromise the coverage. If we don’t like the experience or product result, the product or service will not receive coverage on the pages of TheFashioniStyle.
We make every effort to review products in a timely manner. We will inform you when the review of your item(s) is scheduled to be posted and will send you the permalink.
- Original unique and exclusive content - article has to be uniquely written for this blog and/or yours but not published elsewhere and cannot be modified and published elsewhere after approval.
- You are free to promote your article - on social media like Twitter, Facebook, etc. You can link back to the article from your own blog to let your readers know about it.
- Relevant Content – to maximize the benefits of your article it has to be on one of the topics covered on this blog. This means it should fit the conversation topic and style to ensure good response.
- Common Sense Rule – I moderate every post and comment and will not tolerate spam in any shape or form but welcome good contribution!
- No Product Reviews Or Blatant Promotion – self or affiliate promotions will not be accepted be it your product or someone elses.
- Publishing – your article will be reviewed and approved as they are submitted by TheFashioniStyle.We reserve the right to approve your post. After your post is approved, it can be several days before it is actually published.
- Right to Edit – Even though the guest blog post will carry your name, it’s on TheFashioniStyle blog, so typos or incorrect word usage will reflect poorly on the blog itself. Also formatting will be done to maintain the blog's language. All edits, if needed it, would be sent back to you for approval before publishing, at the end it is your article :)
- You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to monetary compensation or accounting of any kind for submiting or publishing your article on this blog.
- Article Text - web readers have short attention spans. Please make it up to 600 words and you can include a bio line so the readers can visit your blog, check out your website or follow you on Twitter. (Though Blogger still says it was posted by me because I format the post).
- External Link Policy - there is no limit to external links to other fashion related sites if you must use them.
- Images - we strongly recommend you add an image as it helps to get a better reader response. Image attribution is important. All images should be properly attributed and credited.
- Author Byline – can include a bio line, with real name, your blog name or your nickname.
- Sponsored paid articles/links
- Previously published by you in same/modified form on any other site
- Self-promotional articles for your product / service
- Promoting individual products/services/companies
- Containing affiliate links / Sponsored links/keyword links
- Containing links for unrelated sites
- Fake author info
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- Copyrighted content
- Not following guidelines
- Send your article by email to articles@TheFashioniStyle.com
- Attach article in MS-Word.
- Attach images separately with email. Confirm source of image for credits.