In just a matter of seconds you can achieve the perfect manicure with Nails inc’s revolutionary new ‘Spray Can’ nail polish. Great for when you’re short for time. This revolutionary nail polish applies evenly and efficiently in seconds – simply spray onto the finger tips after applying a base coat, allow a few minutes to dry and then wash off any excess with soapy water o reveal expertly applied color.
When cult shoemaker Christian Louboutin launched his beauty line last year, it was an instant sell-out, and this new Hawaii Kawai nail set is sure to follow suit. So, how to wear these tropical shades? “Make either hands or feet the focus,” says manicurist Marian Newman. The coral Miss Loubi is perfect for barefoot beach days; paint it on toes and pair with nude fingertips.
To capture the warmth, fantasy, and spirit of 1950′s Hawaii, Christian Louboutin designed the ‘Hawaii Kawai’ print – a vibrant design full of bright flora and fauna for Spring 2016. True to his desire that fashion should inspire beauty and vice versa, this tropical theme is brought to life through all of his collections: men’s and women’s shoes, handbags, and beauty.
Louboutin Hawaii Kawai Collection was last modified: February 29th, 2016 by thefashionistyle
Chapped and dry lips are sometimes inevitable and the best way to keep them smooth and protected is by applying balms with the best ingredients. We picked eight of our favorite lip balms and treatments:
Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm: A sweet indulgence lips can’t resist. Clinique’s 2-in-1 pampering treat is a sugar-smoothing scrub on one side; sheer, tinted moisturizing balm on the other. Together, it’s the sweetest way to soft, kissable lips.
Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Lip & Cheek Balm: contains Sparkling Water Complex® (SWC®), a unique, patented and concentrated, five-molecule compound with twofold hydrating and energizing technology that recreates the ‘effervescence of sparkling water’ deep within the skin, for a dazzling, illuminating effect.
Cle de Peau Beaute Lip Treatment: An exceptional lip treatment with Retinyl Acetate that dramatically improves the appearance of the lips and lip contour while defending against damage from harsh environmental factors.
Aerin Beauty Rose Balm: Carefully crafted with an extract from over 350 rose petals, this pure flower-based Aerin balm immediately soothes and deeply moisturizes, plumping super dry skin anywhere you need it — from eyes and lips, to face and cuticles.
Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: This unique formula is enriched with real brown sugar crystals to gently buff away dry flakes. It nourishes the lips with the oils of meadowfoam seed, jojoba seed, and grapeseed while shea butterprovides long-lasting moisture.
Tata Harper Be Fierce Lip Treatment:Sheer antioxidant and moisturizing lip treatment by Tata Harper. Guards against environmental damage with powerful antioxidants of green tea and acai oils. Nourishes, calms, and heals the lips with highly concentrated oil macerations of lavender, comfrey, chamomile, and calendula. Deeply conditioning and hydrating for dry, chapped lips.
Patchology FlashPatch Lip Gels: 5 minute quick fix for lips! Soften, smooth and diminish the appearance of vertical lip lines in just 5 minutes. Hydrogel patch technology provides deep hydration and lip revitalization in a way that topical lip treatments cannot. Highly advanced cooling and refreshing translucent hydrogel patches accelerate the delivery of Niacinamide, Peptides and Green Tea Extract. Stay-put patches ensure you get the ingredients where you need them most for softer, smoother lips. Helps diminish the appearance of vertical lip lines and enhance lip shape and volume revealing more youthful-looking, perfectly prepped lips.
Do you have a lip treatment that works well? We would love to hear about it!
Eight Lip Balms to Keep Your Lips Kissable was last modified: February 19th, 2016 by thefashionistyle
1. LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION: With your finger, trace down from the iris of your eye and in from the tip of your nose – that is where blush should start. “FW15’s healthy flush falls from the cheek to the jawbone,” says makeup artist Wendy Rowe.
2. KEEP IT LIGHT: “Cheekbones are usually blemish-free,” says makeup artist Kay Montano, “so I apply as little base as possible beneath blush. Just add a touch of luminizer to the cheekbones to make them more pronounced.” Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush mimics the effect of a candlelit glow for a soft-focus finish.
3. FIND YOUR TEXTURE MATCH: “For a dewy look, choose a cream texture blush,” advises makeup guru Bobbi Brown. “But avoid it if you have rough patches of skin or breakouts. Instead, choose a powder, as it’s the easiest formula to blend and works on most skin types. ”Powder fans should opt for Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Pink, while cream devotees should try Le Métier de Beauté Crème Fresh Tint in Poppy.
4. TWO SHADES ARE BETTER THAN ONE: “You should use two blush colors,” says Brown. “Start with a subtle shade that matches your own flush, then add a brighter color – pink, coral, rose or plum – to the apples of your cheeks to avoid looking washed out. ”Cheat with Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher in The Climax, which combines two color-match hues – simply swirl and sweep for multidimensional tone. For an evening beauty look, take the brighter shade further up to your cheekbones.
5. FLATTER YOUR FACE SHAPE: Peachy shades can double as subtle contourers. “Apply blush to the high part of cheekbones and towards the temples to create a sculpted and lifted effect, which works well on round face shapes,” says Terry De Gunzburg, founder of By Terry. “Blush along the jawline softens square faces; oval shapes should wear it on the apples of the cheeks to give the illusion of roundness.”
6. APPLY LIKE A PRO: “If you’re using a blush stick, draw a circle and blend out,” says A-list makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. “With a palette, use your fingers and tap along cheekbones.” And if you prefer powder? “Use a large brush and tap off any excess before you start,” says London- based makeup artist Amanda Bell. “Then take a small brush and blend out to the hairline in small circles, effectively polishing it into your skin.” Adding Kevyn Aucoin The Large Powder Blush Brush to your kit is a good investment.
7. GO BEYOND THE CHEEKS: “Lightly dot a tiny amount of blush on the bridge of the nose, the eyelids and the chin, then blend,” says Fred Letailleur, YSL Beauty’s International Makeup Artist. “This harmonizes color and makes it appear natural.” Lip-cheek duos such as Lilah B. Divine Duo in B.fearless or YSL Beauty Baby Doll Kiss & Blush are ideal for creating this look.
BFA/ Indigitalimages.com Best Lip Colors of the Season
Best Lip Colors of the Season: Sophisticated brights and flattering nudes can be tall orders when it comes to lipstick, but spring/summer offerings delivered—big time. See the gorgeous shades to stock up on for the season ahead.
Best Lip Colors of the Season was last modified: May 6th, 2015 by thefashionistyle