Sunny days are here again—time for a warm-weather wardrobe you can wear and love all season. We’ve put together a handy list of our favorites, from head to toe. Summer starts now.
1. From bold baubles to sky-high sandals, white accessories are so right now. They look especially fresh worn with a (faux) tan.
2. We’ve got you covered with glamorous updates on the classic beach staple—in sheer fabrics and safari-animal prints.
3. Dressed up or dressed down, colorful platform wedges and elevated espadrilles are summer’s most versatile shoes.
4. No longer just for backyard barbecues, shorts in punchy prints and sunny solids look pulled together when paired with wedges and a breezy top.
5. Comfortable needn’t be boring. Slip on a pair of stylish summer kicks, and you’ll be ready for anything under the sun.
6. Floaty dresses in exotic, tropical prints will instantly put you in a summer-getaway state of mind. Just add water.
7. Update your summer look and boost your mood with a shot of juicy color, from pool-blue polish to tangerine lips—the brighter, the better.
8. Meet your new best bag: an extra-roomy, super-stylish carryall that enjoys both work and play. Just throw it over your shoulder and go.
9. Our favorite men’s shirt has taken on a lived-in feel and more feminine fit for an effortlessly chic allure.10. Soak up the sun with a pair (or two) of classic wayfarer shades—now in a rainbow of not-so-classic hues.
Shop the top 10 looks for Summer at NORDSTROM.