Edited by: Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
Cooler weather has made it’s way in and it leaves me feeling a definitive need to dress up lavishly. Some girls have been frocked fancifully for the entire month of Dressember. I think it’s important to make the effort to look extra stylish in the Winter months. I’ve been decorating myself glamorously in festive jewel tones: emerald, crystal, ruby with gold making and appearance every now and again also. My wardrobe has definitely become darker as I use lots of navy and black basics letting my accessories do the talking.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE, DECEMBER 15TH
- Absolutely Fuzzy: DIY studded denim jacket
- Crashing Red: Balenciaga: Return of Jedi!
- Denimology: Pay It Forward With A Molly Bear
- TheFashionistyle: Edie Sedgwick: The Girl with the Black Tights
- Flounces and Slashes: Dangerous chic bling. DIY Crystal Knuckle Duster
- House of Guise: The Dreaded B-Word: The Basics of Accessories
- Lady O’ Fashion: DIY Making Leather Look Aged
- Miss Viki: To photoshop or not to photoshop?
- Piewacket: Dolly Parton cover shoot for Rue Holiday issue
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Multi-Chain Necklace
- Purple Bananas and Fudgeballs: DIY Miu Miu Glitter Sneakers Tutorial
- Purushu: Renaissance in Runway. Inspiration from the past.
- Simply Frabulous: The man who sees the world in denim
- Stephanie M. Style: Preppy in Blue!
- Sugar and Spice: How to have a frugal, yet stylish, Christmas:
- Tha Darlinh: DIY: How to make fancy silver shoes out of 5€ leftover ones.
- That Girl Kip: DIY Gold leaf jewelery
- The Quirky Poet: Getting comfortable taking blog photos in public
- Wardrobe of a Secret Millionaire: Are High-Low Designer Collabs a great idea?
- Yellow Cup Cake: Holiday Guide for Gifts Under $100
New Bikinis at Shopbop: Josa Tulum, Made by Dawn, Pret-a-Surf, L*Space, Marc Jacobs Swimwear, 6Shore Road, Vix, Mikoh, Red Carter, Juicy Couture, Flip Flops, Flats & Sneakers.
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine